What's new

RT-AC66U VPN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

boowho

New Around Here
Has anybody successfully gotten this router to work with any VPN provider; e.g. ExpressVPN, etc??

I've tried four different services using OpenVPN and so far no luck. All of 'em use chat for support and I always seem to get a rep with no experience at all.

I'm running Merlin FW in the router, FWIW.

Thanks

Boowho??

Is it an AC66 or AC66_B1? What specific version of Merlin are you running? What have you tried and what errors do you get? The router syslog will usually tell you what's wrong from an OpenVPN perspective. You can post those messages and someone might see your problem right away.

Is it an AC66 or AC66_B1? What specific version of Merlin are you running? What have you tried and what errors do you get? The router syslog will usually tell you what's wrong from an OpenVPN perspective. You can post those messages and someone might see your problem right away.
It's a plain 66 not 66B1 Merlin version 380.70. Right now on expressVPN I can't find the OpenVPN login credentials (from ExpressVPN) to put into the router.