What's new

RT-AC86u can't turn off LED

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

VANT

Very Senior Member
Hi.

In latest FW i cant turn off LED using Led On/Off buttons. I have latest FW.
In earlier FW this work ok, now not.

Can anyone confirm this ?

best regards
VANT

edit.

after router restart, led on/off start working ok.

Last edited:
Ssame here on old firmware 7743. Did you tried to hold the button more than 3 secs?

yes i press 3s, not help. only reboot router help.

Hi VANT,
My RT-AC86U update FW 3.0.0.384.20308 cannot duplicate same issue, could you tell me your router set which service or provide router setting file??
Hi Bruce_Chin
Now, after router restart, led on/off switch work ok. I try after more router uptime.
Setting file ? But i do not know you.

Hi Bruce_Chin
Now, after router restart, led on/off switch work ok. I try after more router uptime.
Setting file ? But i do not know you.

If the led on/off still doesn't work, could you send feedback with your cfg file by Feedback function ? I will pass it to internal team.

If the led on/off still doesn't work, could you send feedback with your cfg file by Feedback function ? I will pass it to internal team.
Now works, ok, as i writre earlier, i will check again after more router uptime.

btw.
IMO
It would be good to add, led on/off switch and scheduler to gui.

Now works, ok, as i writre earlier, i will check again after more router uptime.

btw.
IMO
It would be good to add, led on/off switch and scheduler to gui.

I suggest you send feedback with your suggestion by feedback function, someone will collect it.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!