What's new

RT-AC88U Playstore bloqued

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jam1

New Around Here
Hello, I have had a problem since last weekend. I have an RT-AC88U router and all android smartphones (7) connected to wifi (2.4 or 5 ghz) have the same symptoms on the playstore, the updates remain pending. I updated the firmware to 386.2_6 ditto, I reset the router ditto. I don't know what to do, if I switch the smartphones back to 4G it works and if I switch a smartphone to an access point, the one connected to it in wifi can update. I do not know what to do.

What DNS servers do you use and do you have any AiProtection blocking active? Any addons?

Hello, it was put on Connect to DNS Server automatically and I thought it was the google ones I saw when setting up the internet connection but it had to be those of my ISP. Yesterday I tested with 1.1.11 and 1.0.0.1 but it didn't work any better.
This morning I just tested with 9.9.9.9 and 149.112.112.112 and it works. :D

Hello, in the end it doesn't work well, it's random and most of the time it doesn't work. And I don't know if it's related but the youtube videos take 10 seconds to start
So I don't know what to do

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!