What's new

RT-AC88U wireless config professional page messed up.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bertilak

Regular Contributor
RT-AC88U_384.18_0 merlin.zip

See attached screenshot.

Attachments

• merlin config wireless professional.png
    merlin config wireless professional.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 252
What have you tried to solve this so far? Have you used different client devices? Different browsers? Have you tried any relevant steps in the link below?

Well, the problem has disappeared! It was happening over the past few days but now it no longer happens.

I THINK I know what fixed it. I have the router set to automatically reboot every Sunday at 3:30 AM. (Administration -> System -> Enable Reboot Scheduler). That was this AM.

Well, the problem has disappeared! It was happening over the past few days but now it no longer happens.

I THINK I know what fixed it. I have the router set to automatically reboot every Sunday at 3:30 AM. (Administration -> System -> Enable Reboot Scheduler). That was this AM.

Well, maybe not! It happened again.

Using the browser's reload button got a full display of the page. I don't think that worked before the reboot, but I wasn't monitoring things that carefully. This is with Chrome browser.

I'll try Firefox and see if it is more reliable.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!