What's new

RT-AX58U/RT-AX3000 Per IP Traffic Monitor

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

scrubby

New Around Here
A quick question, I hope. I've just replaced a RT-AC88U with a RT-AX3000/RT-AX58U, Installed 3004.388.6, Entware, Diversion, Skynet and setup traffic monitoring as I have done for years with three earlier ASUS/Merlin routers. But I don't have the option of per device traffic monitoring with this setup which is exactly the same as with previous routers.

Is this a known feature of the AX58U or is there something I've forgotten?

Regards to all...

Per device traffic monitoring is not present in the current generation of Asus routers because it is not compatible with them. It was based on some archaic Tomato code. The closest modern equivalent would probably be the Traffic Analyzer - Statistic.

Per device traffic monitoring is not present in the current generation of Asus routers because it is not compatible with them. It was based on some archaic Tomato code. The closest modern equivalent would probably be the Traffic Analyzer - Statistic.
Thanks Colin. I'll get over it, but it came in handy occasionally!
Regards, Rob