What's new

RT-AX88U Pricing / Deals

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I guess that the old stock of the 1.0 HW revision are sold out and that they are waiting for the newer hardware revision.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LYA-L09 met Tapatalk

Amazon as a seller are out of stock of this model. Is it EOL already? LMAO

As with any company, items go out of stock occasionally. I bought this from Amazon a few weeks ago, received HW revision 1.1 and it has been flawlessly operating since. Hold tight, my thoughts are it'll be back in stock within a couple days.

Amazon as a seller are out of stock of this model. Is it EOL already? LMAO
When I began discussing with Amazon about my replacement order, I decided to wait a couple of extra days as I didn't want to receive unit from the 3rd party sellers who may have older stock. Once it was available for "Sold by Amazon & fulfilled by Amazon" , I gave them go ahead to ship out my replacement unit. The new unit was a Made in Vietnam H/W A1.1 which had lower operating temperatures compared to the A1 unit that I sent back to Amazon.

Last edited:
I picked a RT-AX88U up at bestbuy for $275CAD and paid $54 extra for extended warranty. The guy who served me said under the extended warranty I can return the item for any reason within 36 months and they give me a gift card for the full value of what I paid for the router. This kinda future proofs me for when wifi6 matures and new gear comes out.

AMAZON is expecting a new shipment, although this seems a bit far out time wise (must be a worst case date?) @ $299.99:

I hope these are sanitized.
upload_2020-1-29_10-4-8.jpeg

is that US prices? At the beginning of JAnuary sellers on the canadian version of amazon was selling them for $250CAN with free shipping.

is that US prices? At the beginning of JAnuary sellers on the canadian version of amazon was selling them for $250CAN with free shipping.

A1 versions?

Just bought this router from Amazon.ca (A1.1) Came the next day
just setting it all up

New Amazon.com ETA on resupply:

upload_2020-2-4_11-45-1.jpeg

upload_2020-2-5_6-18-21.jpeg

Can't figure Amazon stocking??? 1 above today and now this afternoon???

upload_2020-2-5_14-32-30.jpeg

Last edited:
Amazon.com

Now in stock:

upload_2020-2-11_17-54-22.jpeg

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!