What's new

Release rt-ax92u firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Samuel_1975

Regular Contributor
Firmware
Version 3.0.0.4.386.44985
2021/08/26 Asus router rt-ax92u
ASUS RT-AX92U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.386.44985
1. Fix AiMesh issues
2. Improve system stability
3. Fix WAN DNS setting cannot setup LAN side pihole server.
4. Fixed DoS vulnerability from spoofed sae authentication frame

I can confirm this latest version still has the same issue on Guest Network:

Cannot connect Guest Network (unable to obtain IP) if devices are connecting through the AiMesh Node with setting as 1) Access Intranet - Disable, 2) Sync to AiMesh Node - All. If devices are connecting directly to AiMesh Host then no problem at all.

well I have noticed that a little more needs to be done on the system,
yes try to contact me to Asus as often as I can or notice that it is necessary to contact them, right now it is something that needs to be fixed and it is not a fun bug that affects my remote control

if you discover a bug or show problems or suggest, you should send it to Asus website and feel free to take screenshots that you send with and explain what also applies and to fix an account on Asus you go to my account on their website

I guess blocking intranet access also block the client thru node to connect with the dhcp server on the host... so ip cannot be retrieved...

yes ha Asus hurts do not want suggestions of of things it seems like bug fix and more, have told me to stop writing if I do not it will put me in their system that I am a spammer when they are tired of me that I point to things that need to be fixed

I guess I can ignore hearing from me to Asus and now it gets a big thumbs down to the support

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210830-114443_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210830-114443_Gmail.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 203
new version of the firmware at ASUS. 3004.386.44695
- Fix 5GHz WiFi abnormal issue.
- Fix parental control abnormal issue with app. (Need to work with iOS v.1.0.0.6.46 Android 1.0.0.6.45 and later versions)

new version of the firmware at ASUS. 3004.386.44695
- Fix 5GHz WiFi abnormal issue.
- Fix parental control abnormal issue with app. (Need to work with iOS v.1.0.0.6.46 Android 1.0.0.6.45 and later versions)
I can't find this and the last latest firmware in the web site.

It seems that Asus has removed all latest update and it rollbacks to the following version:
Version 3.0.0.4.386.43084
2021/06/03

Dont know. I've used it for update (downloaded + manual update). But came from an older version.

Last edited: