What's new

RT-N66U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

badcompany7

New Around Here
hi all I have a rt-n66 with a vpn installed,trouble is it works fine in my house,when I take it to my sons (3miles away)it does not work properly,i use it for streaming, and when its streaming it looks as if its in slow motion mode,the only difference is the virgin superhub,mine is superhub 3 (works great) his is superhub 2ac (slow motion),I have enabled in his superhub 2ac 1/ ipsec pass through,2/ pptp pass through and 3/multicast pass through,i use pptp on the vpn and we are both with virgin,any help would be appreciated thanks

Thanks OMNI619 tried to get l2tp but the Asus router does not seem to have that option,so we have got on to virgin and a new superhub 3 is on its way, so we’ll try that to see if that is the problem, so thanks again

I have an N66u and it does have maybe reset to factory might be freezing on settings

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

I have an N66u and it does have maybe reset to factory might be freezing on settings

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
maybe that's what i should have done,well new hubs coming Saturday will try that it should work if not will do a factory reset thanks

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!