What's new

Entware Rtorrent Webui not working.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Roxbox

New Around Here
Hello. I have ax56 and the drive that rtorrent was on is connected. I replaced it with a new disk and loaded the rtorrent again. It happened without a problem, but Webui doesn't work. I restored the router to the factory settings and reformatted the disk and installed everything and I do not want to start the webui. I don't know why and what I'm doing wrong. Everything worked fine on the old one.

The attachment with the log does not want to be added hmm

Attachments

• Nowy dokument tekstowy (2).txt
    1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Nobody can really help me. I do everything right. enters the correct path to the webui and does not want to run. the log says that rtorrent starts and works and the webui does not. I will add that I have an easy install version that does everything by itself and worked without any problems. Help people! because u have no ideas.

why can't I add a syslog file to show you ?

Syslog

Please excuse me if I'm wrong here (I'm used to being wrong here), but I thought rtorrent was text-based, and you had to use rutorrent if you wanted a WebUI?
*Last time I played with torrents, I used transmission.

I had this version installed on the old disk and it worked without a problem and now I also did the same installation on the new disk and it doesn't work. I reset the router to factory settings and reinstalled everything and I don't want webui to work.

So based on the link you provide, have you downloaded and installed the rutorrent WebUI in addition to rtorrent?

This is done in one package so that you can install everything immediately without having to do it separately.