What's new

Solved "..site has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired"

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT Strickland

Very Senior Member
I've been getting this sometimes today when I tried to connect to this site and it won't connect. I don't know where the error is coming from, but Syncthing isn't starting on computer reboot and some other oddities. It may be due to a Windows 10 update last evening, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows where to look, I will be indebted to you, and I will most certainly appreciate it.

If I can get back here to look and see. A reboot has been working so far.

yes

Are you still experiencing the problem? I am not getting any other reports of a problem.

Yes, it is something on my end. I am only using Windows defender, so I am afraid it is something else besides firefox. Some startup apps, i.e. syncthing, are having problems too.
It just started yesterday morning. I think it is due to a microsoft update, but I am having difficulty accessing the internet long enough to research it.
Nothing wrong with this site.
Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.