What's new

Something a bit different...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sfx2000

Part of the Furniture
Introducing Hanzo.... he's named after Hanzo Hattori (google it)...

hanzo.jpg

He's a shelter kitten - and a fostered one as well...

Rest assured he'll learn all about things...

Congrats! I picked up a stray male cat just 2 months ago, his name is Milo. The hilarious fact, I thought he was a she and took him to the vet for spaying. The vet suspected something was not quite right because Milo is rather large in size, which is typical for males. Turned out, she was a he, already neutered. No idea when or from who, has no chip ID either. He's mischievous, but he doesn't really do damages, leaves my cabling and hardware alone!

Enjoy living with Hanzo-san!

The little murder ball got home yesterday (7/5) - he's very well socialized, was an orphan and fostered by humans, so he's very outgoing, and a real cuddle buddy...

He captured all the nurses hearts over at the vet...

One of the challenges with an all black cat - at night, they're almost impossible to see in a darkened room...

hanzo_070718.jpg

Congrats! I picked up a stray male cat just 2 months ago, his name is Milo. The hilarious fact, I thought he was a she and took him to the vet for spaying. The vet suspected something was not quite right because Milo is rather large in size, which is typical for males. Turned out, she was a he, already neutered. No idea when or from who, has no chip ID either.

Doesn't hurt to take in a stray over to the vet for a quick checkup... check around, many vets will do the initial visit for a low cost (or even free).

chipping a kitten/puppy is always a good thing - lot of stories about lost pets that have been returned due to the chip.

Doesn't hurt to take in a stray over to the vet for a quick checkup... check around, many vets will do the initial visit for a low cost (or even free).

chipping a kitten/puppy is always a good thing - lot of stories about lost pets that have been returned due to the chip.
Indeed - the big challenge right now is biting wires - he's 3 months old, and teething, so he wants to chew on everything...
Oh we did go to the vet, when I wanted to spay "her", lol. Since it turned out it's a he and already neutered all the vet did was to check him up. He's in an excellent condition apparently! The one advantage of adopting an adult cat, he's more calm and doesn't try to chew or scratch everything. The disadvantage, he's less socialized after spending a lot of time in the streets and he's easily scared. He's not a lap cat at all.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!