What's new

Speed goes down after few days on AC86U...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

gizimo

New Around Here
Hi,

i have installed Merlin 384.10.2 on my Asus, i am using it with a OpenVPN connection. I have the Problem that after few days the bandwith on the Router goes down from 50Mbit to 2 - 1 Mbit. After a reboot it works normaly.... does somebody else has this problem?

Hi,

i have installed Merlin 384.10.2 on my Asus, i am using it with a OpenVPN connection. I have the Problem that after few days the bandwith on the Router goes down from 50Mbit to 2 - 1 Mbit. After a reboot it works normaly.... does somebody else has this problem?

As many can attest to, an M&M config is the only thing that has worked for them to get them the 'speed' back. ;)

Please see my signature to the links and further details on how to get your router to a good/known state. It doesn't seem to be there now. ;)

Pay attention to the details in the link provided by L&LD in the above post. Don't deviate, they matter. Also if you have a saved backup I would suggest you delete it now as any issue's your having have been saved also. Once you get your router in a stable state then do another backup.