What's new

SRTP supported on RT-AC88u?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TanyaC

Regular Contributor
As the title says. I'm using VOIP and would like to know more about SRTP but I can't find any settings for it on the router. Firmware: 384.15

I don't think that is a supported protocol for ASUS routers. You probably would have to go with a Cisco router that natively supports this. The best you can do is use SIP over TLS if your provider and front end supports this setting in the software.

As the title says. I'm using VOIP and would like to know more about SRTP but I can't find any settings for it on the router. Firmware: 384.15

I use free Grandstream Wave softphones on Android with VoIP.ms configured for TLS (TCP) with SRTP forced... with stock Asuswrt firmware configured on a 2xRT-AC86U wireless AiMesh.

I disable SIP Passthrough on the router out of habit... it caused one-way audio years ago but may not be an issue anymore.

OE