System log I can't understand

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

Teppka

Regular Contributor
My RT-AX86U works fine but while checking system log I've seen ALOT of recurring events I can't understand. Here is the log, since I don't know what info might be sensitive I've changes numbers with XXX

Jan 9 19:26:20 kernel: CONSOLE: XXXXXX.XXX Unexpected RX reason 22 {if=wl1 fc=0040 seq=65d0 A1=ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff A2=MACADDRESS}
Jan 9 19:26:20 kernel: CONSOLE: XXXXXX.XXX wl1: wlc_recv: dropping a frame with invalid src mac addressMACADDRESS
Jan 9 19:26:20 kernel: CONSOLE: XXXXXX.XXX Unexpected RX reason 22 {if=wl1 fc=0040 seq=65f0 A1=ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
A2=MACADDRESS}

Same thing keeps repeating all along the log.

I'm running latest stable Asuswrt.
Anyone could advise if there is anything wrong?

L&LD

Part of the Furniture
RMerlin's advice: ignore the chattiness of the logs in the Beta builds. Which most likely are simply harmless 'info' type events for the programmers to debug more efficiently before it goes final.