What's new

TL-PA9020P ethernet teaming

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I don't see it making a difference on the snail like and highly variable speeds PL products offer. Even if it could be done (which I'm sure it can't).

Theres no point to do teaming for this because you will be getting speeds of less than half the rated. Plug them in, use tp-link's utility and it will show you the speed. Best i get is around 800Mbps. The distance where you will get more than 1Gb/s will where ethernet is still convenient.

Tim, an chance of a review of this model?
Would be very grateful to hear your thoughts on it.

I have used these for more than a week, rock stable and slightly better performance than the TL-PA80x0 series.

However, went for the MOCA route now.

I have used these for more than a week, rock stable and slightly better performance than the TL-PA80x0 series.

However, went for the MOCA route now.

I had 4 of these in my home with AFCI breakers. I liked them but VLAN trunking using a smart switch connected to the unit was not working. I replaced them with Comtrend PG-9172 G.hn which resolved the VLAN issue but it is almost 3x slower in the same spot.