What's new

toto vpn or strong vpn?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I know this thread is old and was just revived.

I use AirVPN. After looking at all of them including Astrill, StrongVPN, PIA, HMA I settled on AirVPN because they were the clearest about logging and anonymity.

They are all required to log, but how and for how long seems to not be the law (I think that's right). So some log actual IP's and keep them for a while. I want to say AirVPN deletes their logs in a very short amount of time and the also only log *supposedly* your VPN IP and not your actual IP. So they would have a log of what your VPN IP did, but the log wouldn't show it tracing back to your actual IP.

This was several years ago (2012 ish) that I did all my searching. I downloaded season 6 of Dexter and got a letter in the mail from my ISP basically stating that Showtime had saw where I had illegally downloaded Dexter via torrent and I had to delete it or face charges. So at that point I took my web usage more seriously and started routing all traffic through a VPN.

I vote niether, stay with pia and use selective routing. You can add as may devices as you want then. They accept a variety of easy to get gift cards. I had good success with ipredator in the past as well.

PIA here with selective routing. Cheap and fast, all one needs :)