What's new

TP-Link WiFi7 Gaming Routers

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

PR3MIUM

And another Seller is on the WiFi7 Train before 2024 (Q1 2023) :p

WiFi7 Gaming Router:

"Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications.
Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions,
client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
‡Use of Wi-Fi 7 (802.11be), Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including MLO, 320 MHz Bandwidth,
4K-QAM, Multi-RUs, OFDMA, and MU-MIMO requires clients to also support the corresponding features. Not all 320 MHz channels may be available in the 6 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.
△The 320 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 6 GHz band and may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. The double channel width and speed refer to 320 MHz compared to 160 MHz for Wi-Fi 6 routers.
*HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit tp-link.com/homeshield for more information
**This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in the IEEE 802.11be specification."

Source:

HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit tp-link.com/homeshield for more information
Hm...

I wonder how HomeShield Basic and Pro compares to AiProtection by Asus.

The BE900 is available in the US and Europe as of last week.

IMG_4253.jpeg

Currently sold out at Best Buy. Selling for $699.

That BE900 is a good-lookin' unit. I am really enjoying my (free) AXE300. I haven't really used or needed the Wi-Fi 6E it has (I think I only have one 6E-capable client) so I can't even imagine needing Wi-Fi 7.

That BE900 is a good-lookin' unit. I am really enjoying my (free) AXE300. I haven't really used or needed the Wi-Fi 6E it has (I think I only have one 6E-capable client) so I can't even imagine needing Wi-Fi 7.
I think most of us contemplating Wifi7 are doing it for future proofing and the multiple 10GbE ports. Personally I like the 2.6Ghz processor and extra RAM of the new ASUS models.

Darth Vader is coming!

As a true Star Wars fan (at least before Disney) I have to have one. I don't care about ports and features. :D

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!