What's new

Traffic Analysis RT-AC88U doesn' show more than 1 day traffic data

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bemo47

Occasional Visitor
Hi, my AC88U is operational since several years, traffic analysis was ON since the start.
But when i look at graphs i can't see before 1 day data, history seems to have disappeared.
Is there a way to get it back ? Or at least to get in collecting again ?
i have just updated to 384.18 from 384.14 which was running before.

1596626069179.png

Hi, my AC88U is operational since several years, traffic analysis was ON since the start.
But when i look at graphs i can't see before 1 day data, history seems to have disappeared.
Is there a way to get it back ? Or at least to get in collecting again ?
i have just updated to 384.18 from 384.14 which was running before.

View attachment 25174

Maybe you are due for a router firmware reset (webUI Restore with Initialize) and reconfigure from scratch... to clear up memory/logging. That's a guess... others here may offer better advice.

OE

hmm, maybe, i will wait other advices, but if i do the reset, is it possible to reload a saved configuration ?

I believe @OzarkEdge is correct. Too many things may have changed between .14 to .18 versions.

See the link below for any 'quick' fixes. But the last two paragraphs are what is required I too believe.

hmm, maybe, i will wait other advices, but if i do the reset, is it possible to reload a saved configuration ?

The answer to your question is in the linked FAQ in my previous post.

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!