What's new

YazFi Validation issues using /23 mask

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wessty1984

Occasional Visitor
Getting data validation errors trying to apply YazFi to a guest 2.4 and 5 GHz network on an AX88U but getting data validation errors even though none of the field appear to be showing any indication of a problem. Using a /23 mask on the main LAN wondering if that is causing some kind of incompatibility with YazFi?

If you think your subnet mask is the issue, have you tried using a /24 mask?
Do you actually have > 254 clients?

Did you make sure the YazFi ranges don't overlap with your /23 range?

Just curious.

Managed to get it working by manually editing the conf file and applying the changes it was the GUI interface that seems to have been giving me problems. Will at some point try temp changing to a /24 mask and seeing if that is part of the problem with making changes in the web interface. I don't really need the /23 mask just want it for my own irrational reasoning. Thanks for the reply will update when I do eventually flip the mask and give it another test to see if that eliminates the issue with the web GUI.