What's new

Voxel RBS50 mesh with Stock RBR50v2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

antico

New Around Here
I have one Stock RBR50v2 and Stock RBS50 and both work quite fine. I brought one RBR50v2, which was flashed to Voxel RBS50 by the seller. Originally it works just fine while after I upgraded Voxel to the latest I had problem to add this satellite into my home network.

I am not sure if the latest version of Voxel RBS50 firmware can work together with Stock RBR50v2. How can I downgrade my voxel firmware as I can not even log into the webpage of Voxel RBS50 (it shows 404)? I tried SSH and it works. I appreciate if someone can help me about the detailed steps of flash Voxel firmware. Thank you.

I found that that the problem maybe that I flashed Voxel firmware of RBS50 to RBS50v2 and I supposed that there is no difference while it was wrong.

Now the question is that I can still SSH to the router and how can I flash it back without TFTP?

I already used TFTP and converted the RBR50v2 to voxel. It has worked quite well together with RBR50 v2 stock firmware. Thanks to Voxel and the firmware is even better than stock RBS50.

Now the additional question is whether there is voxel firmware for RBR50v2. The firmwares in this forum are all for RBR50.

Appreciate your answer.

I already used TFTP and converted the RBR50v2 to voxel. It has worked quite well together with RBR50 v2 stock firmware. Thanks to Voxel and the firmware is even better than stock RBS50.

Now the additional question is whether there is voxel firmware for RBR50v2. The firmwares in this forum are all for RBR50.

Appreciate your answer.
voxel firmware is compatible with both the v1 and v2. So you should be good to flash the RBR50v2 with voxel firmware

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!