What's new

VPN Traffic "Policy Rules" Asus RT-AC86U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

transputer

New Around Here
Hallo,
Ich möchte auf dem Asus-Router RT-AC86U bei VPN-Traffic "Richtlinienregeln" ein Gerät von mir hinzufügen. Das Erste Mal hat es bei einem Gerät auch funktioniert. Dann haben ich ein anderes genommen und danach stand in der Liste nur noch wirres Zeug. Egal was ich versuche, die Geräte werden immer wie im Anhang aufgeführt. Was mache ich falsch, oder besser gesagt war muss ich machen, das die Geräte normal in der Liste stehen.
Die Firmware-Version: 386.1_2

Transputer

Attachments

• 20210227_111122.jpg
    20210227_111122.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 174
@transputer, welcome to the forums.

Post your queries and statements in English, please.

Hello,
I would like to add a device of mine to the Asus RT-AC86U router for VPN traffic "policy rules". The first time it worked on a device. Then I took another one and after that the list was just confused. No matter what I try, the devices are always listed as in the appendix. What am I doing wrong, or rather, I have to do that the devices are normally in the list.
The firmware version: 386.1_2

Transputer

Attachments

• 20210227_111122.jpg
    20210227_111122.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 191
Your browser or a plugin installed in it is messing up with the webpage, corrupting its data.

Hallo,
sorry, das ich mich jetzt erst melde. Vielen Dank für den Tipp. Genau das war das Problem, ich weiß nur noch nicht, warum der Chrom Browser das so macht. mit Firefox geht es auf jeden Herbst einwandfrei.

Danke nochmal
Transputer

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!