What's new

Weird problem with the GUI

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ffox - tools> options> privacy and security> view certificates> authorities-tab> look under asuswrt-merlin...

Just had a look. No asuswrt-merlin entries in there.

I think I have solved this issue. What I did was uninstall Firefox using Revo Uninstaller with the post-uninstall scan set to "Advanced" to make sure it removed everything. Then I downloaded a fresh copy of the Firefox installer and tested it before signing in to my account (which automatically downloads all my add-ons). Once I was sure everything was working without the add-ons, I updated my Macrium Reflect disc image backup and then signed in to Firefox and tested it again when all the ad ons had been installed. I hope it's fixed now.

revo good - macrium good - both necessary tools for the pc wax on/wax off dance... I suppose the question is - what was causing the issue?... rereading your original post - sounds like a firefox issue/misconfigured or a corrupt file in the install...