What's new

wierd conntrack result under beta4

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

khg

Occasional Visitor
Hello, I am running beta4 and realized conntrack replys with "Operation failed: invalid parameters". Even i try a simple conntrack -L or conntrack -D --src <valid_ip>. Cannot get any result from conntrack except conntrack -S.
Any similar experience or something wrong at my side?
Thanks
Gabor

Hello, I am running beta4 and realized conntrack replys with "Operation failed: invalid parameters". Even i try a simple conntrack -L or conntrack -D --src <valid_ip>. Cannot get any result from conntrack except conntrack -S.
Any similar experience or something wrong at my side?
Thanks
Gabor
Do some exploration about the issue, but cannot find any relevant resolution. I found a building issue which resulted similar: Cross compile static version of conntrack-tools | SmallNetBuilder Forums (snbforums.com) but i cannot debug it more. Wait for the end of beta cycle, perhaps will disappear..

I got the same results on 386.1 final release.
I was hopeing to use this metod to overcome non-working time restrictions posted in another thread, but no joy.

After a full reset? What router? From which firmware?

Rt-ac68u, from 384.19, full wipe.
Had to downgrade back, for me this is a key functionality.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!