What's new

Wifi is weak and unreliable. Want to step up to WiFi 6e

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sorry, but got side-tracked with work and Christmas.
Here's the YouTube video link of my setup if it helps at all. Thanks for all the help, it's much appreciated.

Your Plume locations are limited by power outlet locations. There is nothing much you can do, except moving them around to other available power outlets and checking if there is any improvement in connection speed and reliability. I'm a bit disappointed by your video. It's like FPS game and I was waiting for the moment you switch to BFG weapon, but you perhaps never found one on previous levels. :)

Your Plume locations are limited by power outlet locations. There is nothing much you can do, except moving them around to other available power outlets and checking if there is any improvement in connection speed and reliability. I'm a bit disappointed by your video. It's like FPS game and I was waiting for the moment you switch to BFG weapon, but you perhaps never found one on previous levels. :)
LOL. I should have added some DOOM music.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!