What's new

Wifi radiation

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never tried to convince anyone in anything either. What discussion can we have when you don't even read what's written? Also, you represent one opinion in a discussion and not "us". There is no argument either. I just asked some questions in a way making them harder to answer.
I'm sorry if I offend you, I've read every reply to this thread carefully, in fact I noticed this thread when it was just posted, but I didn't reply to it.

Anyway, I appreciate your replies on this thread, although we disagree with each other, but you are really helping people out of possible danger, appreciate that.

I'm leaving this thread because we can't change the other side's point of view, and we should never, because the other side might be right, no? And continuing it will only bring a new locked thread for SNB, which is not a good ending.

Hope there's no personal attacks here, because that's why I was hesitant to participate in this thread in the first place, because threads like this tend to turn into one party saying the other should wear a tinfoil hat every day, and the other saying the other is a Teletubbies.

My deepest apologies for any offense I may have caused you and others.

And I think that's a good place to leave this. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!