What's new

WireGuard Client Questions

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

FlourHome

New Around Here
I may have a problem with the WireGuard client on my GT-AX11000_PRO running Merlin-WRT 388.1... When I try to connect to a service running on the VPN IP from my ISP IP on my local network the connection does not seem to work... For ex... When I try to connect to one of my Minecraft Servers running on my Host Servers on my local network via the VPN IP the connection gets refused... When I connect to the Minecraft Server outside my local network via the VPN IP the connection works... The VPN IP has all of the ports open... I have tried to allow the "Inbound Firewall"... Have I configured something wrong? This is the first time I run WireGuard on my router, so this is new to me :p

IPTables are as follows:
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i wgc1 -p tcp --dport 27586 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.50.45
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i wgc1 -p tcp --dport 32400 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.50.45
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i wgc1 -p tcp --dport 25566 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.50.45
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i wgc1 -p tcp --dport 25568 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.50.45
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i wgc1 -p tcp --dport 25567 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.50.45

Attachments

• Settings.png
    Settings.png
    573.3 KB · Views: 90
Have you checked iptables FORWARD filter table if these ports are allowed to be forwarded to br0?

Your rules only change the destination of incoming packets, but could still be blocked from being forwarded.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!