What's new

Wireless-N Bridge for WPA2 Enterprise network

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

pradeepsekar

New Around Here
I have a Wireless-N network with WPA2-Enterprise security. I am looking for a bridge (or a router that can act as a bridge) for the network - I have some wired devices that I need to connect to the network.

The problem is that I am unable to find any wireless bridge that is capable of connecting to a WPA2-Enterprise network. All the bridges (and routers in bridge mode) I have seen only support WPA2-Personal and that does not work for my network...

Has anyone been successful in using a wireless-N bridge capable of connecting to a WPA2-Enterprise network?

Thanks,
Pradeep

I don't know of any products offhand. You might have better luck with a bridge supporting client mode vs. WDS. Or an AP that also supports client mode.

Check EnGenius. They make a lot of different APs.

Wireless-AC Bridge for WPA2 Enterprise Network

I have found this Silex BR-310AC but it's hard to find. Do you guys have found other bridges which support Enterprise security?

High Performance Gigabit Ethernet to 802.11ac WLAN Bridge Including 802.1X Enterprise Security

BR-310AC is a high-performance wireless network adapter which enables any Ethernet device to become an 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual band wireless network device, giving the freedom to place it anywhere in your facility.
https://www.silextechnology.com/connectivity-solutions/device-connectivity/br-310ac