What's new

Witopia VPN connection not working

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Endeesea

New Around Here
I'm running the latest Merlin build (19b?) on my N66u, with great results - thanks Merlin, you are real hero. However, I am having one problem that I think may be router-related. I use the Witopia VPN service to connect into a VPN server. They supply a simple package within which you specify a server and it just works - usually. Previously (I can't remember how long, but it might be a month or two) I could connect just fine, but now the Witopia software is unable to make a connection. This is true on both my MacBook Air (wireless) and my iMac (wired Ethernet), so I'm confident it is not machine-specific, and I've never had a problem with the software or the service before. I'm not very techy, but I do tend to fiddle with settings in the router GUI out of curiosity.

I did wonder whether internet problems in NYC could be causing the issue (I didn't discover it until last night) but I've tried several servers in different places and the result is the same.

Any help very much appreciated.

Neville

Problem solved

Turns out it was a problem with my Witopia configuration. I've reset everything, and everything is working just fine. Sorry to bother you all.

Neville