What's new

ZenWiFi Pro eT12 or GT-AX11000_PRO

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

abdullah salahaldin

Occasional Visitor
Hello there who can recommend me any of this 2 router faster and better

ZenWiFi Pro eT12 / GT-AX11000_PRO / RT-AX88U_PRO

i have today GT-AX11000 5G keeping drooping and to slow

any one recommend me waiting for wifi 7 i can wait 1-3 mon

WiFi 7 hardware worth buying won't be ready in 1-3 months. Not when the specs will be spelled out sometime in May 2024.

My bet today is the RT-AX88U Pro. The latest SDK, and latest RF design/implementation, should have the longest support from today and therefore give the best chance to wait until WiFi 7 hardware that is worth buying becomes available, and less costly than the models on offer today.

If your GT-AX11000 is working properly - none of the above will be a significant upgrade. They are newer hardware indeed, but not night and day faster. If you have many Wi-Fi devices (like >100 and bandwidth demanding) and want to spread them between different bands - GT-AX11000 Pro. If you need single 5GHz band only - RT-AX88U Pro. All current Wi-Fi 7 products - you sign up for a beta tester. This won't change in 1-3 months time.

my AX 1100Pro has been rock solid , only running 30 or so devices , great range and transfer speeds , might be a bit better than the RT5400 it replaced 5400 died suddenly after 10 years. Good to have 3rd radio for high bandwidth devices to use .
Just let me add any router I buy must have Merlin FW available or itś a no go been using it since my N-16?

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!