What's new

Ac Router replacement

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

gundamu

New Around Here
Hi i recently got a gigabit fiber connection. my old asus rt-ac66u can't keep up and needs to be replaced.

now i was wondering is their any AC router that can get me atleast 500mbps/100mbps on wireless client??
client has d-link ac1900 adapter.

Depends on your wireless client. As long as they have 3 channel ac than you have many choices.

I wouldnt recommend dlink, there are many better brands out there. Dlink adapters as i have seen are not reliable.

Depends on your wireless client. As long as they have 3 channel ac than you have many choices.

I wouldnt recommend dlink, there are many better brands out there. Dlink adapters as i have seen are not reliable.
well the dwa-192 has great reviews, most test it out performs the competition but i don't know how accurate and real these tests are. also it's not too late for me to cancel this d-link adapter order, which usb based wireless adapter could meet my needs??

currently i am running edimax ac600, it gets about a bit more then 1/4 of the 500mbps target speed