What's new

apologies for 'obvious' comment re AX86S support

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jata

@RMerlin - Just wanted to say sorry for the comment I made about it not being obvious about AX86S support in the thread you locked. I really appreciate the work you do and you are right that if you go to the about page you can find the info easily.

For me, my point was about the homepage of your website that has current release version. This is where AX86S is not mentioned. If you would change the line i highlighted below to RT-AX86U (incl S) - or similar it would be very clear to everyone and everywhere.

Looking forward to the next release and thanks again for all the work you do.

1675119661110.png

For me, my point was about the homepage of your website that has current release version. This is where AX86S is not mentioned. If you would change the line i highlighted below to RT-AX86U (incl S) - or similar it would be very clear to everyone and everywhere.
That table reflects the actual file (and the RT-AX86S uses the same firmware file as the RT-AX86U). Adding all sub-models to that table isn`t possible, first because it`s dynamically generated whenever a new firmware is released, and also some models like the RT-AC68U that has many different variants would make the table unreadable.

The goal of this table is strictly to show available firmware versions. Full model support is on the About page, which will also tell you which firmware to use for each sub-variants.

I see. Thanks for explaining that for me.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!