What's new

ASUS RT-AC56U 802.11ac Dual-Band Wireless-AC1200 Gigabit Router Reviewed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

zjohnr

Regular Contributor
This is a question about the "Con" listed in the review, ASUS RT-AC56U 802.11ac Dual-Band Wireless-AC1200 Gigabit dated 03 October 2013.

I'm not sure what "Very expensive for an AC1200 class router" may mean at this point in time. Has the price changed (much) since the router was reviewed? Does this caveat still apply?

Just looking for a bit more context to evaluate the comment. I'm not sure how to check the price a router sold for 3 or 4 months ago. :eek:

-irrational john

This is a question about the "Con" listed in the review, ASUS RT-AC56U 802.11ac Dual-Band Wireless-AC1200 Gigabit dated 03 October 2013.

I'm not sure what "Very expensive for an AC1200 class router" may mean at this point in time. Has the price changed (much) since the router was reviewed? Does this caveat still apply?

Just looking for a bit more context to evaluate the comment. I'm not sure how to check the price a router sold for 3 or 4 months ago. :eek:

-irrational john

Thats just one persons opinion. The price has dropped since launch, I know in the US the AC68R just went on for sale (mistakenly or not) for around $100 but generally the latest Asus routers are priced accordingly with other high end routers

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!