What's new

ASUS RT-AC87 Firmware - Official Releases

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Is today the big day Gary :p? My 5ghz band is crap on my mac.

The firmware will arrive whenever it is ready. Nagging Gary about it won't get it here any faster.

I have no problems with this router. I currently have 5 Macs, 4 iPads, 2 iPhone 6, 2 DVD players, 2 TV's all working fine with the router on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands.

The firmware will arrive whenever it is ready. Nagging Gary about it won't get it here any faster.

I have no problems with this router. I currently have 5 Macs, 4 iPads, 2 iPhone 6, 2 DVD players, 2 TV's all working fine with the router on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands.

Good for you

Gary hasn't been around for at least a month. He no longer responds to email either. Another ASUS rep gone...

Darn. I forget the last one's username on here giving out AC68U betas now and again when I had one of those routers. Weird how they decide to come and go.

Darn. I forget the last one's username on here giving out AC68U betas now and again when I had one of those routers. Weird how they decide to come and go.

You are probably referring to Asusnet. He was my primary contact at Asus for about 18 months, then got moved to a new position in their telecom department (he used to be a PM for the Wireless product division).

According to the ASUS rep at another hardware site....
"Dear all,
New firmware will be release this few days.
Best regard"

You are probably referring to Asusnet. He was my primary contact at Asus for about 18 months, then got moved to a new position in their telecom department (he used to be a PM for the Wireless product division).

Ah yes that was it! Thanks for the info

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!