What's new

AX 86U POWER DISCONNECTION

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

homeofwind

Regular Contributor
My AX86U is about 2 years old. Today, the power died suddenly. When I plug it agai, the power indicator blinks for about 10 seconds and died again. Anyone has same issue? What can be the issue? I changed power outlets but same thing happened.
Appreciate any advice. It is out of warranty-not sure it is worth of fixing if it is really a product issue.

looks like it is the indicators' issue-the signal is still there! How come the indicators can be off altogether?

There is a button on the router that turns off the lights, maybe you accidentally touched it?

A reboot would bring the LEDs back on if they're off by the front switch.
In the admin page on my ax88u there's a way to turn the LEDs off. Make sure you haven't set this if your admin menu contains the same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-26-14-04-51-11_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-26-14-04-51-11_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 37
In the admin page on my ax88u there's a way to turn the LEDs off. Make sure you haven't set this if your admin menu contains the same.
I have the rt-ax86u myself, if you use the button on the router, it will automatically turn off the lights after a restart after about ten seconds, but the admin menu is ok 2.

thanks. I found the LED light control was touched by the kids...now it is ok .

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!