What's new

[Beta] Adblock WCHFA (Closed, use AB-Solution thread).

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

In the router Settings in LAN/DHCP Server, do you have DNS Server 1 and 2 both set as empty? They NEED to be empty.
If you want to set (for example) google as the DNS Server, ONLY set it in WAN Settings (DNS Server1 and DNS Server2).
This is important.

Is actually working. Does this block sponsored ads as well?

upcoming... when? ;)
This is a major update with new features.
I am working on the last feature to add (for this update) and then need to do some extensive testing.
Maybe tomorrow.

I was just getting ready to install this on my router. I have a AC68U if you need someone to help test it.
Wait for my next beta release to test it. It will be out sometime tomorrow(ish).

Is actually working. Does this block sponsored ads as well?
You mean the DNS change did the magic?
As for youtube sponsered ads. No, not possible with the features that dnsmasq has to offer.

Wait for my next beta release to test it. It will be out sometime tomorrow(ish).

Hello, I was just curious if you had updated the release? I see 0.9.5.2_Hotfix but wasn't sure if that was it, it was modified a while ago. If you didn't that's ok. Figured I would ask.

Hello, I was just curious if you had updated the release? I see 0.9.5.2_Hotfix but wasn't sure if that was it, it was modified a while ago. If you didn't that's ok. Figured I would ask.
I was tied up with other stuff. On the other hand, it says tomorrow(...).
Lets say: 0.9.6 is coming out soon and is well worth the wait.

I am extremely happy to announce the first release of the stable version of AdBlock-wchfa!
Its named AB-Solution now thanks to the suggestion by @ICDeadPpl in this thread. Thanks again.

Head over to the new thread and enjoy the newest version.

Going to play with this tonight or tomorrow.
1. Once I install it on the USB how do I run it?
2. Also does the USB need to be in any special format.
3. Does anyone know if this will block ads from being injected into a Slingbox?

Going to play with this tonight or tomorrow.
1. Once I install it on the USB how do I run it?
2. Also does the USB need to be in any special format.
3. Does anyone know if this will block ads from being injected into a Slingbox?
Use AB-Solution thread to install the stable 1.0 release. And read the words.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!