What's new

Challenged & Approved Asus Promotional/Event Express VPN 90 Day Free !!!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

marcd5123

Occasional Visitor
This is an update to those members of this community that might be interested while this promotional event is still running till 21st May .

As some of you might have seen my previous posts with regards to having issues with getting this promotion registered via Asus Main website,I did challenge this after I had made a call to Asus UK support and was then told to drop them an email...which I did . A member of Asus support did indeed get back to me several days later and he liaised with HQ and they manually approved the trial for me and sent me a direct link to get this activated. Yes I do have and share my brother's Surfshark VPN account with him and they are great company very happy with their service they provide but for me it's was the principle of the matter that counted as part of my purchase . Even though I may not use it I will be letting a one of my close neighbours use it instead out of good will .

Some of you may have noticed that I actually sent back the 1st router that I purchased from Amazon UK that RT-AXE7800 for a full refund to then purchase the RT-AX86U Pro after your very high recommendations as a community so thanks for that guys 👍... Out of being honest with Asus I told them this and they very kindly let me keep the previous offer of the 90 Days Express VPN and I can register my newer purchase RT-AX86U Pro and have another 90 days express VPN as part of that purchase they did it out of good will their end and the inconvenience of their website not working correctly to register the deal .

So I just wanted to inform the community of this in the case anyone else wants to purchase a new Asus product while it's running to 21st May 2024 I believe.

I presume if some members decide to hijack this post and start to give very sarcastic and snard comments towards me or this post in general then the admins will as usual "lock" this post as before it's all good my end and happy to share this very useful information to the wider community.😊👍.

1000018196.jpg

Attachments

• 1000018197.jpg
    1000018197.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 1000018119.jpg
    1000018119.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 1000018118.jpg
    1000018118.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 7
Glad to see how it worked out for you.

The truth shall set you free!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!