What's new

Do I need separate firmware for Asus AC68U rev C1?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Wutikorn

I heard that rev C1 for Asus AC68U have some changes that may need different firmware from the previous revision. Do you know if I can use the same firmware or where can I find rev C1 firmware?

There is no different firmware for different revisions.

You just need to make sure it's version 380_xxxx. Older versions weren't compatible, and you will be unable to flash them.

Thanks!

You just need to make sure it's version 380_xxxx. Older versions weren't compatible, and you will be unable to flash them.

I have the A1 hardware and remember your recommendation to use 378.55.3 first because of CFE size limitation. Did my memory fail me again?

I have the A1 hardware and remember your recommendation to use 378.55.3 first because of CFE size limitation. Did my memory fail me again?
Is it because we have different hardware? Because I have C1

Revision C1 already came with the upgraded partition size.