What's new

DST 3.0.0.4.376.2524

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wouterv

Very Senior Member
Last night Europe went back to Winter time, the RT-N66U router with the latest firmware 3.0.0.4.376.2524 is still at Summer time.
I am curious to when Asus believes we really shall change time :)
I believe after a previous update the change to Summer time was correct, hopefully Asus will update the table to also correct the change to Winter time.
Guideline:
European Summer Time begins (clocks go forward) at 01:00 UTC on the last Sunday in March.
European Summer Time ends (clocks go backward) at 01:00 UTC on the last Sunday in October.

The timezone/DST data used by Asuswrt is way, way out of date. This is a long-standing compound issue caused by the use of an antique uclibc version, in addition to out-of-date data in the firmware itself.

Resolving these would require a lot of changes all over the place - certainly something Asus could do at some point, but not something I would want to dive into personally. Way too many changes to the dozen of different language files supported by Asuswrt, in addition to the code itself...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!