What's new

Internet Usage

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Pergola Fabio

Guys , i have a monthly limit of 150 GB from my provider, i always exceed this, while i am actually nog downloading video/streaming, i just do basic internet surfing...

how can i figure out what device on my network is the most wan bandwith? (internet)
i have enabled traffic analyzer on my 86u device, allthough i dont think i can get a report per device thats using internet download

how can i figure this out?

thnx

bandwith monitor gives me the same result as i get from my provider, i see it for each day how much i downloaded
so the result is good in on asus
but i want to know the device(s) on my network thats using the download traffic :)

using merlin firmware here

after googling, i found this, its what i need
https://i.imgur.com/9iaPoA8.png

allthough, i see only on my RT-AC86U traffic monitor NOT, traffic monitor PER device like that screenshot?

what am i missing?

Last edited:
That will show you what each device is using and even break it down into apps/services.

Look at the top of the screenshot you will see it says Asuswrt-Merlin which means it is Merlin firmware not Asus stock.
His image shows the "per device" Traffic Monitor that Merlin added in the old firmware. That function does not exist in Merlin's firmware for the RT-AC86U because it is not compatible.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!