What's new

Iomega ix2-200 Help

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

travisco_nabisco

Regular Contributor
I have an iomega ix2-200 that has been up and running for two to three months now. Last night I was unable to log onto the web GUI when I was trying to debug a problem.

Full details:
I have installed TransmissionBT with the web GUI on the NAS and use FlexGet for monitoring RSS feeds.
I manually added a torrent with a very large file and it started downloading correctly. After a few minutes Transmission showed a 'Disk out of space' message on the web GUI.

First I verified that there was space on the drive (>800 GB free). Next I tried to go to http://nasnamehere and got a page not found error. I tried connecting through the Iomega desktop client. This said that no devices were found. At this point I logged into the NAS via SSH.

Through all of this I was able to browse the network drives.

Has anyone encountered this? Is there a way to restore the NAS web configuration without restarting the device?