What's new

/opt/bin/ld: cannot find -lsqlite3 (trying to compile asterisk-11)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Martin - SNBuser

Regular Contributor
Hi all,

I don't know what has happened, but I'm a happy user of entware so once in a while I "opkg update/upgrade" and now asterisk doesn't work anymore. Nothing I tried worked anymore, so I figured, maybe I should try to compile my first entware/asterisk program. I configure like this:

$ ./configure --prefix=/opt --disable-xmldoc --with-sqlite3=/usr/lib

Code:
$ ./configure --prefix=/opt --disable-xmldoc --with-sqlite3=/usr/lib

## --------- ##
## Platform. ##
## --------- ##

hostname = router
uname -m = armv7l
uname -r = 2.6.36.4brcmarm
uname -s = Linux
uname -v = #2 SMP PREEMPT Sun Apr 8 14:14:38 EDT 2018
COLLECT_GCC=gcc
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/tmp/mnt/entwareCIFS/entware/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-openwrt-linux-gnueabi/6.3.0/lto-wrapper
Target: arm-openwrt-linux-gnueabi
Configured with: /media/ware3/Entware.2018.05/build_dir/target-arm_cortex-a9_glibc-2.23_eabi/gcc-6.3.0/configure --target=arm-openwrt-linux --host=arm-openwrt-linux --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --program-prefix= --program-suffix= --prefix=/opt --exec-prefix=/opt --bindir=/opt/bin --sbindir=/opt/sbin --libexecdir=/opt/lib --sysconfdir=/opt/etc --datadir=/opt/share --localstatedir=/opt/var --mandir=/opt/man --infodir=/opt/info --disable-nls --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --host=arm-openwrt-linux-gnueabi --target=arm-openwrt-linux-gnueabi --enable-languages=c,c++ --with-bugurl=https://dev.openwrt.org/ --with-pkgversion='OpenWrt GCC 6.3.0' --enable-shared --enable-__cxa_atexit --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=gcc4-compatible --enable-target-optspace --with-gnu-ld --with-stage1-ldflags='-Wl,-rpath=/opt/lib -Wl,--dynamic-linker=/opt/lib/ld-linux.so.3' --with-specs='-Wl,-rpath=/opt/lib -Wl,--dynamic-linker=/opt/lib/ld-linux.so.3' --with-boot-ldflags='static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc -Wl,-rpath=/opt/lib -Wl,--dynamic-linker=/opt/lib/ld-linux.so.3' --disable-nls --disable-libsanitizer --disable-libvtv --disable-libcilkrts --disable-libmudflap --disable-multilib --disable-libgomp --disable-libquadmath --disable-libssp --disable-decimal-float --disable-libstdcxx-pch --with-host-libstdcxx=-lstdc++ --prefix=/opt --libexecdir=/opt/lib --with-local-prefix=/opt --with-float=soft --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=gcc4-compatible
Thread model: posix
gcc version 6.3.0 (OpenWrt GCC 6.3.0)
COMPILER_PATH=/tmp/mnt/entwareCIFS/entware/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-openwrt-linux-gnueabi/6.3.0/:/tmp/mnt/entwareCIFS/entware/bin/../lib/gcc/
LIBRARY_PATH=/tmp/mnt/entwareCIFS/entware/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-openwrt-linux-gnueabi/6.3.0/:/tmp/mnt/entwareCIFS/entware/bin/../lib/gcc/:/tmp/mnt/entwareCIFS/entware/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-openwrt-linux-gnueabi/6.3.0/../../../:/lib/:/usr/lib/
checking for speex_encode in -lspeex... no
checking for speex_preprocess_ctl in -lspeex... no
checking for speex_preprocess_ctl in -lspeexdsp... no
checking for sqlite_exec in -lsqlite... no
checking for sqlite3_open in -lsqlite3... no
configure: error: *** Asterisk now uses SQLite3 for the internal Asterisk database.

It ends up complaining about sqlite3 and drops back to the terminal prompt, which I don't understand. opkg list reveals that I need to install libsqlite3, but I already seem to have this I think (and now I cannot insert the code I wanted, a message constantly pops up and says I'm blocked and something cloudflare I think - so I've copy/pasted what I tried here: https://pastebin.com/W6WepNC6 )

The last thing I tried (https://pastebin.com/W6WepNC6) didn't work... So, could anyone please help with a few suggestions/hints as to how to get going with sqlite3?

I would be very grateful if you could help a bit and help me solve this problem, if I succeed, this would be the first time for me to compile a program on my router? :)