What's new

Remote viewing from ipcamera connected to wireless repeater.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

pkbristol

Regular Contributor
I've got my N66 as a wireless repeater from my AC68.
I've got multiple wireless ip cameras connected to the AC68, all cameras have static ip's given by the AC68, ports are opened, Asus DDNS is set up on the AC68, i can view those cameras from outside my Lan, all good, i can also view those cameras from inside my lan on my pc using their ip addresses, all good.
However, there may be one camera that will be connected to the N66 wireless repeater, if i connect a wireless camera to the N66 how can i view that camera from outside my lan ?
I can see the camera stream from inside my Lan when i connect to the N66 repeater, but i can't see it from outside my Lan.
I've assigned a static ip to the N66, 192.168.0.2 (assigned from AC68) the AC68 is 192.168.0.1.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, i've got an AC router, an N router, both with Merlins 380.62 so i wasn't sure with section to post in.

Thanks, Paul.

Last edited:
Sorted, rebooted everything.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!