What's new

RT-AC66R DLNA Server Issue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

redsoxfanatic76

New Around Here
I'm running firmware 380.59 with a WD 2TB HD. I've had the HD for about 18 months or so. Occasionally, my LG TV would cease to recognize the DLNA server. A reboot of the router would resolve the issue and it would show up again. Lately, it's not working at all. It's spotty to say the least, and for the past two weeks, it's not working at all. I'm having to connect the HD directly to the TV in order to use it.

The router recognizes the HD without any issues. The HD is constantly blinking, but it works without any issues. I'm able to connect over the network to it from multiple devices, and I'm able to connect directly to it without issue. I've run several disk checks and haven't found any issues. I'm able to use Download Master as well, but can't get it to talk with my TV. I'm thinking it's a router issue, because the TV has no problems with connecting to any other devices. It works with Chromecast without issues and is able to work both wired and wireless to the router. I've got it direct connected with an ethernet cable.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I really don't have the funds to be able to replace the HD right now.