What's new

[RT-AC68U] Download Master seeding

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Fab30

Regular Contributor
Hi guys,

now im using Download master for downloading torrents. But after finish download torrent, download master don't seeding it. Any solution?

THX!

I have searched all over the web but I have not found anything.

This can not be a "rocket science issue"!? Since downloading is ok, then uploading should be also, right?

Frustrating.…

ASUS did without it. They said over a month ago in their forum it will be fixed in their next release.... when ever that may be. I would link to the threads of people complaining (including ME) but their site is so horridly slow it almost times out ALL THE TIME. Hard to believe that forum is from a professional company like asus, I seen more professional and faster sites from back yard mechanics.

If anyone has an older version of DL master (Pre -ver. 3.1.0.84) please post it up. Wish I never upgraded, one of the main reasons I bought the router and now that function is useless and I am back to using a torrent client and my PC to reseed :mad:

I second that. Been trying DD-WRT to see if I could get seeding to work. But failed to get IPKG to work :eek: Hopefully the new asus firmware will sort it out. Been spending too many hours as it is :D

I second that. Been trying DD-WRT to see if I could get seeding to work. But failed to get IPKG to work :eek: Hopefully the new asus firmware will sort it out. Been spending too many hours as it is :D

DD-WRT broke Optware support because they disabled a kernel option that is required for Optware packages to work. So far the DD-WRT devs have shown no intention of reverting back on their decision.

The Entware packages might possibly work on DD-WRT - I'm not sure if Entware suffers from the same problem as Optware.

I see 3.1.0.85 was published on December 2nd. Have you tried with that version yet?

If you want older builds:

MIPS:http://nw-dlcdnet.asus.com/asusware/mipsel/stable/downloadmaster_3.1.0.83_mipsel.ipk

ARM: http://nw-dlcdnet.asus.com/asusware/arm/stable/downloadmaster_3.1.0.83_arm.ipk

Not sure you'll be able to easily manually install these however - you're pretty much on your own (I'm not a big Optware user myself, so I don't know anything more).

I am a Mac user mostly, so there is no separate program for this feature for Mac. I am using the Download Master web-GUI on my mac.

On my PC though, how do I see what version I have?

Edit: I see I have the previous version. Look at this screenshot. How do I update?

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2013-12-08 kl. 20.11.53.jpg
    Skärmavbild 2013-12-08 kl. 20.11.53.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!