What's new

Total Lockup Following Flaky Logs

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Ripshod

Very Senior Member
First time I've had a serious error - ever.
Specs as my siggie. When I got up this morning everythiong IoT was working fine so I didn't see a problem. When I got to work I couldn't connect to my vpn to access some essential files I needed so I dashed home (10 minute brisk walk). Couldn't connect to the wifi though everything else was connected still, IoT not working. Booted up my laptop with a wired connection and it wouldn't connect - refused on wifi too. The only way to recover was a power cycle. Everything is back to normal now (it seems). Had a look in the logs and notice a distinct lack of entries from yesterday and some messages I've never seen before The last few messages before the reboot seem normal apart from the timing. I would expect to see a lot more messages. I've also noticed that the log times seem all over the place, paticularly on Jul 16. The last change I made was activating the router date keeper in amtm 3.8 on the day the update was released - sure hope it's not that.
I'll set my logfile here for you's to take a gander at your leasure - let me know if anything stands out.

Attachments

• messages.log.txt
    385.4 KB · Views: 34