What's new

Uebo M400 Wifi Connectivity

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

U

Unregistered

I just picked up a Uebo M400 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. I checked my password on another device and I am using the correct password. I've turned my Uebo on and off but that didn't seem to work.

Anyone else have problems or have any tips? Everything I read says this is suppose to be relatively easy, and it seems like it.

Same here

I just got a Uebo M400 and I'm on my second one, neither will connect to my wifi. I checked my password as well and I have three other devices using my wifi with no problem. I don't have a solution but if someone does, that would be great, otherwise, I will have to send the 2nd one back and buy something else.

A.

try this troubleshooting....
1. Temporarily disable WiFi encryption in your router. See if teh M400 will connect.
2. Reenable encryption but choose WEP128. Give it a try.
3. Change to WPA rather than WPA2.

Process of elimination.

same situation with M400, wifi not work ! Write to support UEBO 1 month ago (2-3 times). Not any answears ! Bad company, bad products, bad service !

WiFi

Same problem, can't connect to my wifi, and impossible to get technical support. One time I got someone on the phone and when I said I needed technical support, he sdaid he was in a meeting and would call me right back. Of course I never received a call back and I've sent numerous messages to tech support and the only message I get back is a message acknowledging that I wrote them, but never a response from a tech

UEBO Support Gone

Uebo has been sold to UCIVentures and support has stopped on all products.

same situation with M400, wifi not work ! Write to support UEBO 1 month ago (2-3 times). Not any answears ! Bad company, bad products, bad service !

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!