What's new

unable to load icloud webpage

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

there was no one in the office this am s i had about an 1/2 hr to work on this. just for kicks, i connected my laptop directly to the cable modem and i was able to successfully access icloud.com - page came up fast. no issues...

reset the asus rt-ax86u to factory - icloud access failed. restored the latest config , access to icloud failed again.

nothing else fails.

Sounds exactly like the IP being blacklisted. Have you done the clone MAC to force a new IP? Use the Mac of your laptop since you know that works and should get the same IP. Takes 30 seconds to do.

Factory reset does not change your routers MAC therefore it gets the same IP as before.

You can also try just cycling the wan off and on in the Asus GUI. That releases your DHCP lease then requests a new one. Factory reset does not do that either. Whether that works to get a new IP depends on the ISP. If not, just clone the MAC of your laptop and be done with it.

Last edited:
there was no one in the office this am s i had about an 1/2 hr to work on this. just for kicks, i connected my laptop directly to the cable modem and i was able to successfully access icloud.com - page came up fast. no issues...

reset the asus rt-ax86u to factory - icloud access failed. restored the latest config , access to icloud failed again.

nothing else fails.

What ever came of this?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!