What's new

3.0.0.4.385_10000 UNSTABLE on RT-AC68U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Boorock70

Occasional Visitor
As the topic says it all, 3.0.0.4.385_10000 is the Unstable king of all times !

- Constant random "internet connection" drop outs (with or without Download Master activated)
You simply lose the internet access on RT-AC68U (both wired and WiFi) but Download Master keeps on running (downloading)
It's NOT an ISP or bandwidth issue... I'm an experienced RT-AC68U and a heavy Download Master user for 6 years, I know how to use the device/app !

- Internet Status randomly shows "disconnected" and after a while (1 to 3 mins.) connection gets repaired.
But... as you can guess, it goes "disconnected" again.

- While those absurd issues are happening, the Download Master options under the USB Applications tab goes mad "Check Update" option goes missing !

Tried to factory reset, reboot and even format the attached USB Drive but... NO !
- Nothing helps.

I'm using the router mode in a very simple setting with no VPN, AiMesh etc.
Just 5 clients accessing internet while Download Master running 24/7 !

Why are these "things happening" ASUS ?
Why can't you do things right for god sake ?
12-2.jpg
9-2.jpg
7-2-2.jpg
011-2.jpg

Last edited:
LOL. 28 posts (currently) and every one of them is bitching about DM. Having never used or installed it, I think I'll keep it that way.