What's new

A victim of prolonged hacks, intimidation and disruption

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

That is very strange but often times there 0-days vulnerabilites or passing-by attacks on websites etc. you never know and by the way:
You should do a full deep research about antivirus etc. it's known that often times they are root cause of the misery even though they pretend to protect you. Just do some research.

I guess you're a windows users - probably consider using other kind of OS. Not saying the other operating systems are perfect and have no flaws. They have but it's way harder to break in to them remotely than on windows systems. The only 99.99% secure system is shutdown :D hehehe

The most important thing is to find out HOW they got you and then learn from that to prevent it in the next time.

Keep your operating system small so that you can easy erase it and reinstall everything from scratch within shortime. That means that you should not have very crucial or confidential files on your computer. Store them on a extern drive (wich should be a good liable one). So if you every have the strange feeling of being hacked - just nuke your entire operating system partition and reinstall everything.

Another good method is working virtual machines. But you should do research and learn how to set up and use them in the best way.

And sometimes stuff just happens on your computer (the os or an app barfs or a background update or a million other things) and it has nothing to do with hackers.

Yes, That was the beginning of this hacking series. I figured out that warning messages from Ai protection was just a diversion/decoy from the hacker(s). they actually had access to your desktop/computers already.

It was pretty bad. They somehow manage to damage/break the 2.4G wifi radio permanently, at the site we eventually get 2 ISP to partition usage for office and home, because that site is small home office. I suspected they first got in from my mobile first then infected to all office devices thru wifi, I formatted many times of my laptop/mobile/office desktop/router, I even spent 2 days to reformat all devices. all failed. they managed to "get in" to your devices eventually.

many AV can't detect their presence, except one. as I mentioned on earlier post. as if they have a backdoor key to all my devices.

this couple of days hackers deleted my data 3 times on my flash disks. I knew this gonna happen, so I made preparation already. they are in constant monitoring me, especially if I use Anydesk/teamviewer like app. they will either disconnect/block/etc to disrupt my work.

I really don't know how to proceed. I already emailed security team in apple, also email to citizen lab for help as well. unfortunately, no response yet.

I hate to say that the majority of what you have described can easily be explained by configuration or normal things that are being misinterpreted. I find it extremely hard to believe that these theoretic hackers would bother targeting a individual without any specific worthwhile goal (i.e. a $1M payday). That aside, some of the things sound assumptions that have no backing "They somehow manage to damage/break the 2.4G wifi radio permanently," for example.

Most, if not all, these situations could have simple, rational non-tinfoil-hat solutions or explanatioons.

Since you claim this has been going on for years, have you considered paying a professional to at least validate your claim / suspicion and perhaps offer you some advice?

I hate to say that the majority of what you have described can easily be explained by configuration or normal things that are being misinterpreted. I find it extremely hard to believe that these theoretic hackers would bother targeting a individual without any specific worthwhile goal (i.e. a $1M payday). That aside, some of the things sound assumptions that have no backing "They somehow manage to damage/break the 2.4G wifi radio permanently," for example.

Most, if not all, these situations could have simple, rational non-tinfoil-hat solutions or explanatioons.

Since you claim this has been going on for years, have you considered paying a professional to at least validate your claim / suspicion and perhaps offer you some advice?

Yes, I admit that some problems/events were just my misinterpretation, but I do have some evidence or leads that the hackers are really doing these hacks to me. actually there is a more serious trouble that I have now, that related to these hacks, but I don't want to expand this conversation to this area.

I suspected some persons or an organization who are behind this, but I think they are powerful, I am just an individual. I think, these hackers are paid by them just to trouble/annoy me and even made me looked stupid/incompetent to my sister back in 2018. (This is the true). I think these are all related to a couple of comment on YouTube on 2018 that I posted.

It is a very evil revenge (Kinna), for just bad comments.

I tried finding a pro person, but once I described and told my problem/story, most can not solve it right away, because it is very unusual. as I said earlier, as if they have backdoor. the way they bothered me are very similar in windows and Macs. example: the ssid disconnection. in ubuntu too, I have similar ssid disconnection but I installed ubuntu briefly for trial.
I think probably one way to detect and catch the hackers, is to put some monitoring device/software/computer in my home network, which I don't have that competency myself yet. it will probably need at least a couple of week to monitor, depends on the hackers attendance. and this probably will not be cheap for me, I am just a part timer individual. I saw this method in YouTube by citizen lab from Canada.

probably best if I just unplugged from internet, just as user : airgap said. but that's hard to do for these days where everything is on the net. :)

anyways.....

I suspected some persons or an organization who are behind this, but I think they are powerful, I am just an individual. I think, these hackers are paid by them just to trouble/annoy me and even made me looked stupid/incompetent to my sister back in 2018. (This is the true). I think these are all related to a couple of comment on YouTube on 2018 that I posted.

It is a very evil revenge (Kinna), for just bad comments.

OK let's assume it's true what you are saying and let assume als those miracle hackabilities of those people then why on earth are you not seek help by the police? Explain the situation and ask for technical assistance or if you don't like the police (for what ever reason) look for a cyber-security company which is specialized for investigation on cyber attacks and help on preventing.

If you don't chose one of those options I would just say ... live with your misery.

So sad and hard it sounds but if someone doesn't approach a "serious" problem in the right way then there is nothing anybody else can do or say to help - for me it's always like people who are really fat ( I mean literally fat! ) and they don't have enough will power and discipline but have a lot of excuses why they are in there situation and they can't change it.

Either you want to change your situation or not.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!