What's new

AC3100 onvif IPcamera not working

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

pplui

Occasional Visitor
I have my AC3100 (with latest version of merlin) with several IoT devices in the 2.4 band

I am having troubles with ONVIF NETIP protocol.
I am using onvif device manager to find my devices. Sometimes it works, but mostly not.
What i realized is that after assigning static IP to those cameras they never work again and they are imposible to find with any onvif client

Yesterday i tested linksys router and it worked as expected, no problems at all.

Anyone has any idea why my merlin-asus is not working with onvif? (i am not network expert, just follow tutorials)
Thanks

ONVIF has never been perfect. Works OK here with my Ethernet PoE cams. By static IP did you assign IP at the cams or manually assigned at the router?

ONVIF has never been perfect. Works OK here with my Ethernet PoE cams. By static IP did you assign IP at the cams or manually assigned at the router?
I assigned static IP in the router. Some old cameras are hard to assign static IP

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!